- Mitch and his crew did an excellent job for our church. He was easy to work with and very responsive to make adjustments that were needed.Richard L.
- Mitch, the owner, was so helpful, accommodating, and sweet! Customer service at its finest.Natalie B.
- Mitch is the best his quality and attention to detail are amazing. He was on time, had a very fair price and finished on schedule.David G.
- Varouj m.
- Mitch was right on time and did some amazing work for us, and his pricing was right on the dot. Highly reccomend California Fence.gavin m.
- Brad F.
- The crew is nice and they do good work. Mitch was on time and actually came in a little under budget - which is always great!...King M.
- Fast, friendly and extremely fair pricing for the high quality of work that they provided.Dustin B.
- Mitch did a great job. I highly recommend him and his crew.kevan s.
- The fence is beautiful! I would highly...Paula E.
- Brian D.
- Worked us in so that the fence was completed before they closed and I love it.Pam D.
- Mitch, the owner, is very pleasant and good in ensuring he understands the needs of the customer and asks for clarifications of the scope.Beatrice M.
- California Fence not only had the best price, they also completed the job professionally and timely. I think you may feel the same. BlessingsGary W.
With a focus on beautiful, contemporary homes that make up endless neighborhoods that look straight from a painting, Westlake Village is a small city tucked away offering residents privacy while making sure that plenty of things to do are just a few minutes away, giving homeowners the best of both worlds. Of course, this well cultivated image extends into the homes themselves, everything from the paint color to the windows has been carefully selected. For many homeowners this extends out to the fences surrounding the home, as these residents want fences that accentuate the overall look of their house rather than act as a barrier to keep people out.
Though wrought iron gives a home a reliable and durable fence that also looks unique and adds immediate character to any home, something more tried and true like a wooden fence offer a more inviting and classic look to a home. With ideal weather almost all year round, choosing a material like wood for a fence is a relatively safe choice, as you do not have to spend much time worrying about rotting or weathering occurring. For homeowners looking for a little more durability, vinyl fencing not only offers the appealing look similar to wood but can hold up to things like inclement weather and excited pets trying to escape with little maintenance required to help them last for years.
Regardless of the material or style that you prefer, the fencing contractors at California Fence have the experience and knowhow needed to make sure that your new fence not only fits in with the look and feel of your home, but you will enjoy high quality work that lasts years at a much more cost effective price.
With over 30 years of experience with fence installation and fence repair, we have seen just about every situation or damage possible and we are confident that not only can we install an eye catching fence that could add thousands to the value of your home, but we can ensure that your old fence is repaired fast, looking so good that you won’t even recognize it at first.