- Mitch, the owner, is very pleasant and good in ensuring he understands the needs of the customer and asks for clarifications of the scope.Beatrice M.
- Mitch is the best his quality and attention to detail are amazing. He was on time, had a very fair price and finished on schedule.David G.
- Mitch was right on time and did some amazing work for us, and his pricing was right on the dot. Highly reccomend California Fence.gavin m.
- Mitch did a great job. I highly recommend him and his crew.kevan s.
- Brian D.
- California Fence not only had the best price, they also completed the job professionally and timely. I think you may feel the same. BlessingsGary W.
- Mitch and his crew did an excellent job for our church. He was easy to work with and very responsive to make adjustments that were needed.Richard L.
- Fast, friendly and extremely fair pricing for the high quality of work that they provided.Dustin B.
- Varouj m.
- The fence is beautiful! I would highly...Paula E.
- Mitch, the owner, was so helpful, accommodating, and sweet! Customer service at its finest.Natalie B.
Single-family homes are extremely common to find throughout Woodland Hills, the neighborhoods are full of bright and cheery homes. While they may be a little older than some other cities’, with minor upgrades and renovations they can be made to look just as good as any other brand new home and one area to consider that will add value to your home while keeping your younger family members safe is fence installation. A fence will not only keep your pets or young children safe from those wandering tendencies, but by choosing the right material it can withstand just about anything that children or pets’ nails can throw at it, not to mention withstand the weather for years.
For single-family homes, a vinyl fence is likely the best option as they are long lasting and easy to clean, meaning scratches from excited dogs or markers from artistic children can easily be wiped off and cleaned, leaving your fence looking just as good as new. Finding a fence company to handle the installation of a new fence for your home is easy as 1,2,3 when you go with the experienced fencing contractors of California Fence. Fully licensed and insured, we take all of the stress out of fence installation, making sure that even if you would rather have a wood or chain link fence put in at your home, that we work to find the best match and fit for your home with your preference as our peak concern.
When you do choose to have a vinyl fence installed by our experts, it comes with a lifetime warranty, guaranteeing that both our work and the fence itself are built to withstand the tests and trials of the years to come. California Fence is also proudly the Woodland Hills’ area’s leading experts in fence repair, restoring long damaged fences to like-new condition that will add value to your home in an instant while also adding to the overall appeal of your house at the same time.
Don’t trust just any fence company with something as important as the safety and security of pets and younger family members, instead let California Fence work with you and show you why Woodland Hills homeowners count on our quality work to keep their home looking good.